Planning a vacation or time away from your unit?
- Assign a caretaker for your home and your pet by completing a Caretaker Authorization Form
- Close all angle valves in the unit typically located underneath or behind sinks, bidets and hand sprays, to ensure no water leaks from the internal plumbing system.
- Leave the air conditioning on 'auto' and set it to 26°C (78.8°F) to avoid condensation and to prevent the formation and growth of mold.
- Switch off the water heater's electrical circuit breaker located inside the distribution board panel (houses and villas), to prevent any excessive temperature and pressure build up in the water heater tank.
- Switch off your stove and other non-essential electrical appliances are unplug at the wall.
- Leave floor drains in all wet areas uncovered including toilets, kitchen, wash room, laundry room and water heater room (if applicable), to prevent flooding in the event of a leak.
- Make certain all doors, windows and curtains are closed, to avoid condensation build up inside the unit.
- Ensure the door to the roof access is locked.
- Store and secure any valuables.
- Lock side and back gates to prevent access to the rear of the property.
- Make arrangements for the upkeep of your backyard by calling 959, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with the above, please contact Maintenance by dialing 959.
Enjoy your time away!