Sunday, June 19 to Thursday, August 18
8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. at the ECC3
Fun Blast for grades 1 to 3
Awesome Adventure for grades 4 to 5
Summer Camp is offered to children who are completing 1st grade to 5th grade. It is conducted by our friendly and experienced teams from Coastline, who are committed to making the summertime exciting and memorable. The program is carefully designed so that every camper has a rewarding experience. With the flexible booking, participants can join for one or up to eight weeks. Limited spaces apply- register today!
Camp for kids is available from June 19 to August 18. Camp is not offered during EID. Enrollment is available for the following sessions:
- Week 1: June 19 - 23
- Week 2: June 26 - 30
- Week 3: July 3 - 7
- Week 4: July 17- 21
- Week 5: July 24 - 28
- Week 6: July 31 - August 4
- Week 7: August 7 - 11
- Week 8: August 14 - 18
Groups and location
- Fun Blast camp is dedicated to kids in grades 1 to 3
- Awesome Adventure camp is dedicated to kids in grades 4 to 5
- Both offered camps will run at the ECC 3 - Elementary Children’s Center building 3 - Here’s a map
- (Pick-up and drop-off are from the outdoor entry of each classroom)
- 345 SAR (VAT inclusive) per child per week
- Daily, choice of fresh fruit included
- Arts and crafts supplies, sports facility visits, and field trips around KAUST included (Hats and sun cream are also strongly recommended)
- Lunch is not included (We advise children to bring homemade lunches and a refillable water bottle)
- There will be no refunds for missed days.
- Registration is available now and works on a first-come, first-served basis
- Register your child using the Summer Camp registration form
- After submitting the form, the confirmation email will be sent with further information and payment options
- After registering, parents have up to 3 days to finalize payment to confirm a place
- Registration will close when full, or on Tuesday, June 14
Contact and feedback
What Sustainable Development Goal is this event related to?
Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being
Looking forward to welcoming your child to summer break camp!