Wednesday, June 29, July 13
3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Harbor Urban Beach
Experience the iconic views from the Harbor water while on a pedalo or kayak. The equipment hire will be from the Harbor Urban Beach with the last slots available from 6:30 P.M. Don’t miss out!
Available for hire
- Double Kayaks, 30 minutes – 35 SAR, and 1 hour - 60 SAR
- Single Kayaks, 30 minutes - 25 SAR, and 1 hour - 45 SAR
- Pedalos, 30 minutes – 25 SAR, and 1 hour - 55 SAR
- Stand up paddleboard, 30 minutes - 25 SAR, and 1 hour 55 SAR
You can find us at the Urban Beach near the Harbor Walk – Here’s a map.
- Registration is not required and works on a first-come, first-served basis
- This event is designed for people aged 12-years and up
- Rental of paddle sports will be available from 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- We accept on-site cash payments while renting equipment
- Life jackets will be provided, however, for hygiene reasons your own t-shirt or rash vest must be worn underneath
The watersports will be unavailable at South Beach during this time. They will resume as normal on Thursday, June 30, and July 14. The beach remains open for swimmers and beach users.
For more information, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (012) 808-6621, (012) 808-6634, or visit our Marine and Watersports page to learn more about available activities and facilities.
Let us know your experience with KAUST Marine services by filling out a quick survey.
What Sustainable Development Goal is this event related to?
Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being
See you at the Harbor Urban beach!