KAUST has hired UPS and DHL to deliver the Domestic and International Mail and Courier Services covering the Inbound and Outbound shipping services as well as other additional internal auxiliary services provided to KAUST non-residential buildings' offices. The Mail and Courier Services cover the following functions:
- International and Domestic Inbound Collection and Delivery Services
- International and Domestic Outbound Delivery Services
- Incoming Third Party Shipments Delivery Services
- Internal Mail and Courier Services
Both, DHL (International Mail and Courier Services Provider) and UPS (Domestic Mail and Courier Services Provider), are providing their services six (6) days a week, from Saturday until Thursday, at three (3) different mailrooms:
- The General Warehouse Main Mailroom. It is considered the main operational hub operating from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The Campus Mailroom. It is a sub-center for university campus operating from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The Town Center Mailroom. It is available to allocate and maintain P.O. Boxes of KAUST residents. It is operating from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Each KAUST staff member, faculty and student may apply for an individual mailbox that can be accessed 24/7 at the Town Center Mailroom (Discovery Square). A mailbox and combination number can be obtained upon visiting the Mailroom, where a service representative will guide and assist to your mailbox.
DHL is offering the KAUST community a new product called Skybox with a 30% discount on shipping fees from Skybox origin in USA/ or UK to KAUST. For more information on Skybox and how to use the system click here.
Skybox Call Center Operations: Saturday to Thursday #920003450 or Email Support: Skybox.email@example.com
Escalation Process send an email to: Reem.firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms, Conditions & FAQs: Visit the website.
ContactInformation, Enquiries and Working Hours:
To request the Mail & Courier Services, kindly contact:
Email: email@example.com and Kaust.Servicepoint@dhl.com
Phone: 8085755 and 8024050
Phone: 8085777, 8083541 and 8024039