KAUST Employee Wellbeing Program (EWP) is a holistic program that will give you access to professional psychologists, dieticians, and financial, legal and career advisors. The service is provided by Human Resources through ICAS to support you and your family members.
EWP is free, confidential, and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Employees, university students, and their family can call as often as they wish on any number of matters. The service also covers live-in domestic helpers.
How can I get in touch with the EWP?
- Call 800 844 7840 (toll-free number from KSA), or +44 203 006 6217 (not a toll-free number from anywhere in the world including KSA, call-backs can be arranged).
- You can also email ICAS at email@example.com to request for services or a callback.
- Visit ICAS online ICAS Lifestyle, the user name and password are below.
What are some of the problems that the EWP can assist you with?
- Relationship issues
- Conflict (personal/work related)
- Financial problems (debt management, budgeting etc.)
- Work-related issues
- Substance abuse
What services are available through the EWP?
- 24/7 Telephone Counselling (available in 6 languages: Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu, French and Tagalog (for Tagalog, select English and request a call-back).
- Life Management Services
- Managerial Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HRHelpdesk@kaust.edu.sa