The pilot Eco Cart program has been a great success and due to high demand from our community members, we are pleased to announce we have further expanded our Eco-Cart fleet.
- All KAUST faculty, staff, students and service provider who reside within KAUST are eligible to lease an Eco-Cart
- Eco-Carts are covered by comprehensive insurance (terms & conditions apply)
- Eco-Carts are available in 7 colors: red, green, ivory, blue, platinum, almond, and black
- Rental is SAR 750 per month plus 15%* VAT via a direct salary deduction,
- The rental period must be a minimum duration of 6 months, if the user will return before, then he/she has to pay two months penalty
- Drivers must be over 17 years of age and hold a valid driver's license or KAUST proficiency certificate. Please refer to the KAUST Traffic and Vehicle policy here.
- KAUST has secured a complete maintenance and servicing contract that is managed directly by the Contractor. A workshop and office has been set up in the Transportation Building (building 2) and is open 6 days a week (Saturday through Thursday) from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- For an emergency after hours, please call the Eco-Cart team and they will assist you as soon as possible.
- The new VAT rate will be applied on July 1, 2020
Click here to Register for an Eco Cart
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / 8085606