Soft Play, our specially designed indoor area with soft surfaces and equipment, is ready to re-open on Sunday, July 4. Soft Play provides a safe environment for babies, toddlers, and young ones to engage their senses, explore, and have fun. This colorful wonderland of play is a perfect place to bond with the little ones, away from high outdoor temperatures. To comply with COVID-19 safety measures and to keep your children safe, new rules apply and booking is now required.
- Free of charge.
- The age range is set from 0 to 6 years old only.
- Limited spaces available.
- Booking is required, to be made up to 7 days in advance through 012-808-6204.
- Soft Play Guidelines need to be followed at all times.
- Location: Racquet Club – here's the map.
- 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. daily
- 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. daily
Updated Soft Play Guidelines
Everyone using the Soft Play space must abide by the following rules:
- Parents/guardians must remain with and be responsible for their children inside the designated Soft Play area at all times.
- To ensure a safe play environment for new born babies, the age range is from 0 to 6 years old.
- Children over 6 years old are not permitted to enter the Soft Play area.
- Parents/guardians and children over the age of 2 are required to wear face covering at all times.
- If anyone in the household feels unwell, they must seek medical attention and refrain from attending Soft Play. Recreation reserves the right to refuse admittance to a sick child.
- Recreation reserves the right to the refuse admittance to a child if the number of children exceeds the legal capacity of the facility.
- Current physical distance rules are to be followed by parents/guardians at all times.
- Parents/guardians are advised to bring spare face coverings.
- Everyone must hand sanitize upon entering Soft Play.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in Soft Play. Drinks can be consumed in the designated seating space outside of the soft surfaced area.
- Shoes are not permitted inside the playroom.
- Kids and guardians must wear socks at all times inside Soft Play.
- Personal toys are not allowed inside Soft Play.
- KAUST and Coastline are not responsible for lost items.
- Sharp or glass objects are not allowed inside the Soft Play.
- No rough playing or fighting allowed.
- Everyone must comply with the Keeping KAUST Safe Guidelines.
- This space is being offered at the request of the community. Please ensure the success of this initiative by adhering to the above rules.
We are all in this together
Soft Play guidelines are in place so that the facility can be enjoyed again. If you or your child are unable to comply with these safety rules, it's best that you refrain from using of Soft Play. Please also understand that even though we have guidelines in place, sharing high-touch equipment still poses a risk to contracting COVID-19.
Thank you for doing your part by following the rules for yours and everyone's safety.
Have fun and play safe!