To enable you to prepare for afterschool activities for the fall semester, we have opened the booking for the Falcons Afterschool Sports Courses. These 7-week programs are dedicated to children who want to continue their progress and build on their existing skills, or for children who want to try a new sport for the first time. Programs are being offered in the following sports: swimming, gymnastics, taekwondo, basketball, tennis, and badminton.
Supervised by our experienced coaching teams, your child will learn valuable skills in a fun and safe way. All levels welcome! Some courses will require an assessment prior to enrollment.
Dates: Courses are available from August 29 to October 15
- Registration is open now and is available on a first come, first served basis
- Each course has its own booking link, listed below
- Prior to booking for taekwondo or swimming, an assessment will be required for the new registrants, to ensure all participants are in the appropriate group
- Price for each course is SAR 280 for the full term
- Harbor Sports Club (Arena, Dojo room, Family Pool)- Here's a map
- Racquet Club (Badminton Court, Gymnasium, Tennis Court)- Here's a map
Falcons Afterschool Sports Courses Booking links:
Please select the courses of your choice for scheduling information and booking.
- Badminton (ages 5 - adult), 1 session per week, 45 min each, at the Racquet Club Badminton Court, book at:
Badminton Sports Club
- Basketball (ages 5 - 17), 1 session per week, 60 min each, at the Harbor Sports Club Arena, book at:
Basketball Sports Club
- Gymnastics ( from toddlers to level 4), 1 session per week, 45 min each, at the Racquet Club Gymnasium, book at:
Gymnastics Sports Club
- Swimming (ages under 12), 1 session per week, 30 min each, at the Harbor Sports Club Family Pool, book at:
Swimming Sports Club
- Taekwondo (ages 4 - adult), 1 session per week, 30 to 60 min depending on the assessed level, at the Harbor Sports Club Dojo room, book at:
Tae Kwon Do Sports Club
- Tennis (ages 5 - adult), 1 session per week, 45 minutes each, at the Racquet Club Tennis Court, book at:
Tennis Sports Club
For more information about each course, visit the Falcons Youth Sports Program Page
New format during COVID-19:
Your child's safety is our top priority. Here are a few things we're doing this year to help keep summer break courses safe:
- Limited class ratio
- If feeling unwell, participant must not attend
- Own water bottle required
- Attendants should arrive with proper attire
- The structure of the course is subject to change, in line with University guidance
- Everyone must comply with Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines
Our friendly teams are looking forward to welcoming your children to Falcons Afterschool Sports Courses!