Create artworks for Artists of KAUST
Opening reception: Sunday, February 23,
5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
This exhibition is an opportunity to showcase your
artistic flair in a popular, annual curated exhibition held in the University
Library. The exhibition attracts many artists and visitors. This call is for
The submission date for entries is Monday, February 10, 2020.
- Artists aged 14 and over who are resident on campus.
- Maximum of 3 original artworks per person.
- You must register your artwork online before you submit.
- Paintings, photography, textiles, jewelry, sculpture, calligraphy, upcycled sculptures, ceramics, installations, multi-media exhibits, etc. All welcome!
- Submitted artworks must be framed or ready for exhibiting.
- Works displayed in previous KAUST art exhibitions are ineligible.
Read the guidelines and register here.