We are pleased to inform you that Community Life are testing a new app-based mobility service which aims to enhance the experience for community members who use on-campus busses.
The new service will have several advantages:
- Flexible and on-demand - Bus comes when you need it and takes you where you want to go in campus and residential areas of KAUST
- Save your time - The average trip duration is shorter than the existing service
- Eco-friendly – The new service emits and consumes less than the existing service
On-demand or Autonomous?
Be from the first group to try out the on-demand bus
To try this new service, download the MaaCOM app
available on Google Play Store
or Apple Store
. Then, give it a try to go anywhere you want in the campus and residential areas of KAUST between 8:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M
. The test period will continue until December 10.
Feel free to stop by for more information about this service at the following information booths:
- Campus Diner: December 02 - 05 from noon to 1:00 P.M.
- Main Tamimi Supermarket: 02 - 05 from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Your feedback matters
After testing this new service, please take a short survey
to share your reflections so we can adapt based on your feedback.
Interim Community Services & Engagement Director