Registration is now open for the new semester of the Community Arabic Program. The program aims to introduce expat community members to the rich language and culture of Saudi Arabia and teach participants to understand and speak, as well as read and write the classic Arabic language.
Location & schedule
All classes are held in the Community Clubhouse (ECC3) located in the Gardens.
Classes will be held twice per week from January 26 through March 19.
- Adult course: 800 SAR for 8 weeks (16 classes)
- Reading/Writing course: 400 SAR for 8 weeks (16 classes)
- Kids' course: 400 SAR for 8 weeks (16 classes)
- NEW Kids' PLUS+ course: 1200 SAR for 8 weeks (40 classes; every day from Sunday to Thursday)
Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Arabic Program, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
- All classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All registrations must be made using the registration form.
- Payment at Harbor Sports Club is required before attending the first class.
- Classes with an enrollment of 4 or fewer may be subject to a change in times, combined with another class, or canceled.
- Please ensure to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your class.
To book your seat, please fill out the registration form by January 25.
Learn more on our website or contact us at email@example.com.
Interim Director, Community Services & Engagement