Falcons Youth Sports Programs are a fantastic way for your child to explore and develop lifelong skills. This summer, we will be running 6 sports courses, focused on: swimming, gymnastics, taekwondo, basketball, tennis, and badminton.
These programs are all designed for children who want to continue their progress and skills, or for the children who want to try a new sport for the first time during the holidays. Our friendly and experienced coaching teams take pride in helping children grow healthy social skills in responsible and fun way.
Courses are available from June 20 to August 19. Courses are not offered during EID break.
- Registration is open now and is available on a first come, first served basis
- Each course has its own booking link, listed below
- Flexible booking, book for 1 week or up to 8 weeks
- Prior to booking for taekwondo or swimming, an assessment will be required to ensure all participants are in the appropriate group
- Swimming courses are for Goldfish to Shark ability levels. No contact lessons can take place. Please contact us if you are not sure which level your child is in.
- Price for each course per week is SAR 200, except Taekwondo which is SAR 120
Falcons Summer Sports Courses Booking links:
Please select the courses of your choice for scheduling information and booking.
- Badminton (ages 5-12), 5 sessions per week, 45 min each, book at:
Badminton Sports Club Summer Break Course
- Basketball (ages 5-12), 5 sessions per week, 30 min each, book at:
Basketball Sports Club Summer Break Course
- Gymnastics (ages 5-12), 5 sessions per week, 45 min each, book at:
Gymnastics Sports Club Summer Break Course
- Swimming (ages under 12), 5 sessions per week, 30 min each, Goldfish to Shark levels, book at:
Swimming Sports Club Summer Break Course
- Taekwondo (ages 4-12), 3 sessions per week, 30 minutes each, max two techniques, book at:
Tae Kwon Do Sports Club Summer Break Course
- Tennis (ages 5-12), 5 sessions per week, 45 minutes each, book at:
Tennis Sports Club Summer Break Course
For more information about each course, visit the Falcons Youth Sports Program Page
New format during COVID-19:
Your child's safety is our top priority. Here are a few things we're doing this year to help keep summer break courses safe:
- Limited class ratio
- If feeling unwell, child must not attend
- Own water bottle required
- Children should arrive with proper attire
- The structure of the course is subject to change, in line with University Guidance
- Children and staff must comply with all Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines
Our friendly teams are looking forward to welcoming your children to Falcons Summer Sports Courses