Men's Health Awareness – November Screening
KAUST Health is offering a Men’s Health Screening Clinic to eligible community members. This is to encourage early detection and treatment of health problems, help provide peace of mind and can help initiate and achieve personalized better health goals.
Community members who attend will receive the following which will be tailored to each individual based on their age and family health history:
- Full body check-up including blood pressure and basic body measurements with a physical exam and discussion on relevant health-related topics with the physician.
- Clinically indicated tests and screening for various health indicators to assist in early detection.
- Health education on additional age-specific screenings as per international guidelines.
Information about the screening program:
Date and time:
- November 9 and 16, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November 22 and 29, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Eligibility: Men aged 18 years old and over.
- Duration: Each appointment will be for 30 minutes.
- KAUST Health is waiving the 26 SAR administration fee.
- No-show policy will be applied. Therefore, please remember to attend or cancel your appointment. This enables other patients the opportunity to use the appointment slot if you cannot make it.
You may be advised to do a fasting blood test as part of this clinic. If you’d like to do this on the same day, please ensure you’ve been fasting for at least 10 hours ahead of your appointment.
Book your appointment now!
Bookings for the Men’s Health Clinic will be available through our call center only. Please book an appointment by calling 940 or 012 808 0940 and inform the call handler that you are booking for the Men’s Health Clinic.
If you have any questions about Men’s health clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Director, KAUST Health
Live well. Be well.