2021 Theme “KAUST: An International Community”
An exhibition of visual artwork by the children of the KAUST community.
If you are 13 or under, you can now create your artwork for the Artists of KAUST Junior Exhibition which will be held at the Island Recreation Center from November 1 to November 25, 2021.
If you wish to take part in this year's exhibition, there are three simple steps:
Registrations are open from September 19 to September 30. You can register as an individual, group, or family:
- Individual – a junior artist aged 13 and below, living in KAUST
- Group – maximum 6 children 13 and below, living in KAUST
- Family– including a minimum of one child 13 and below, living in KAUST
Please read the guidelines below before registering:
- Paintings, photography, textiles, jewelry, sculpture, calligraphy, and ceramics can be submitted as artwork
- Only one piece of artwork can be submitted per person for the exhibition and competition
- Artwork must align with the theme of “KAUST: An International Community”
- Artwork must have been created outside of the school curriculum, must not be part of a school project, and must not have been previously displayed as part of the Artists of KAUST Junior exhibition or any other community or school exhibition.
STEP 2: Submit your artwork
Once you have registered to take part in the exhibition, your artwork must be delivered to the Island Recreation Center Reception between October 3 and October 21.
STEP 3: Come along and enjoy the exhibition!
The opening ceremony will take place on Monday, November 1, 2021, at 5.00 P.M. at the IRC and the exhibition will be open from November 1 to November 25, 2021.
Winners will be contacted and featured after the exhibition.
Looking forward to seeing your creative work!