Community Life is pleased to announce that the application period for the 2021 Work Internship and Student Experience (WISE) program has opened. The application deadline has been extended to April 15, 2021.
The WISE program provides KAUST dependent children with work experience in a professional setting – to expand their academic, professional and personal learning. The 4-week internship will run from July 25 to August 19, 2021 and there are opportunities across many departments.
WISE Intern Eligibility
- Work Internships (WI) are open to University Student dependents (aged 25 or under).
- Student Experience (SE) is open to The KAUST School students and High School students who are currently in Grades 10 to 12.
- Parent(s) must be a KAUST resident
The application window for this year's program is open from March 25 to April 15.
View the available positions at the WISE Internship Portfolio and apply for up to three positions here.
- Interviews will take place between April And May
- Offers will be made by end of May
- Internships will take place July 25 to August 19, 2021
For questions or comments e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President, Community Life