Registration is now open for the Community Arabic Program, an eight-week course which teaches participants to understand how to communicate in Arabic in day-to-day conversations. It also introduces expat community members to the rich language and culture of Saudi Arabia.
By the end of the program, students will be able to participate in simple conversations in Arabic, as well as build relationships with Arabic speakers around them.
How do registrations and classes work?
- Classes meet twice per week for 90-minutes each, from February 1 through
March 28, 2021.
- All classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All classes with an enrolment of 4 people or fewer are subject to change times, to be combined with another class, or be canceled.
- The Conversation Course fee is 900 SAR for 8 weeks (16 classes).
- The Reading/Writing Course fee is 400 SAR 8 weeks (16 classes).
- Payments should be made at the Harbor Sports Club reception before January 31st.
The Community Arabic Program takes place at ECC3 (early childhood center). Here's a map.
To register, please fill out the registration form by January 31. Exact program timings are reflected in the registration form.
For more information or inquiries, contact email@example.com.
Full adherence to the Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines will be practiced.
Director, Community Services & Engagement