The playgrounds are now fully available for your children’s enjoyment—to slide, crawl, scramble, and have hours of outdoor fun!
Teams are currently working hard to improve the condition of the outdoor playgrounds, which have been idle for several months as a result of COVID-19 restrictions.
To ensure an enjoyable and safe play experience for all, please:
- Keep an eye on your children at all times
- Wipe down touchpoints (e.g., handles) with sanitizer wipes before use
- Bring hand sanitizer or wipes to clean children’s hands frequently
- Maintain physical distancing and do not use outdoor playgrounds when sick or feeling ill
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to use face coverings in outdoor public areas
Please instruct your children:
- Not to touch their faces
- Not to put their mouths on equipment or hands in their mouths
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
In general, please always remember to follow the Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines.
Report problems or defects to 959 or reportit.kaust.edu.sa
Email email@example.com if you require additional information