As part of our commitment to offering health and wellbeing solutions, we invite you to sign up for Virgin Pulse GO! This is your platform and app for fun, health, and action through a virtual journey around the world in teams of 7.
Register today so you don't miss the opportunity!
How does it work?
The more active you and your team members are in real life, the faster and further you will go on your virtual journey around the world. No matter if you like to walk, run, swim, practice yoga, or do cardio. Every activity counts towards helping your team to unlock locations, collect trophies, and climb up the leaderboard!
By accessing Virgin Pulse GO you will immediately start your journey to a healthy and happier you. The Virgin Pulse GO platform and app offers:
- Baseline health assessment
- Personalized content pushed to your device
- Daily tips and advice
- Habit tracking tools and healthy habit challenges to support the development of healthy daily routines
- Digital Coaching Journeys® covering nutrition, sleep, physical activity, financial wellbeing, mental wellbeing, tobacco cessation and other health conditions
- The opportunity to become a part of the team Destination Challenge – the 9-week virtual journey starts on July 29 and ends September 30.
Timing and Fees
- Access to the Virgin Pulse GO platform is available for a period of 6 months – June 22 to November 30.
- The Destination Challenge runs from July 29 to September 30.
Community Life is offering the 6-month program, which includes the Destination Challenge at a discounted price of just 75 SAR per participant.
How can I join the adventure?
If you are aged 16 and older, you can:
- Sign up as an individual today to enjoy all the benefits of Virgin Pulse GO!
- Join a team online or create your own squad for the Destination Challenge starting in July.
To register, click here.
FAQs are available here. For further information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up today and start your journey to a better you!
for cycling, walking, and running
Vice President, Community Life