With the month of Ramadan coming to an end, and in the spirit of the season, Community Life is providing a complimentary meal to everyone currently at KAUST. Meals are also being provided to service
This is our way of sending our best wishes to everyone at KAUST during this time.
How does it work?
- Choose from one of the 6 menu options for your family including Asian, Western, Indian, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, and Japanese cuisines. You must choose one menu to suit everyone in the household. One meal per family member with a max of five meals per unit.
- To accommodate everyone, please place your order at least 48-hours in advance of your meal, and before 8:00 P.M. We can serve a maximum of 300 meals per day, starting Sunday, May 17, and ending in early June.
- The household primary/sponsor enters his/her name, KAUST ID, address, email, and phone number for confirmation and communications.
- Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. You can choose to receive delivery of your meal during Lunchtime, 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. or Iftar/Dinner - 5:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Place your order here.
- On the day of delivery, please listen out for your doorbell as the delivery personnel will ring the doorbell and leave the food on your doorstep for you to collect.
As we are trying to serve all of the more than 7,000 people that are currently on campus, we ask you to be flexible in terms of which day you would like to enjoy this meal, and please be patient with us. Once all slots for a particular day are filled, the form will not allow further bookings for that day and other days options will be available. You can book several days in advance
For any questions and concerns, please contact Tamimikaust@al-tamimi.com
Wishing you and your families Ramadan Kareem and Eid Mubarak!Regards,Chris Sealey Vice President, Community Life