Ramadan offerings at Community Restaurants
Come and experience Iftar at Campus restaurants!
Al Marsa Restaurant
Come experience the signature Iftar buffet in a traditional atmosphere at Al Marsa Restaurant, every day during Ramadan from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Lucky draw of valuable prizes!
- Kids activities and giveaways!
- Adult 125sar / Children 6-12 years old 65sar
For more details and reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-6135 / 808-6609.
The Campus diner is hosting a delicious Arabic Iftar theme including a buffet offering food from the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia.
- Iftar Buffet
- Every day during Ramadan from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Adult 65sar / Children 8 and above 40sar / Children below 8 years old are free!
- 2:00 a.m. – 3:30 a.m.
- Daily Budget Suhoor buffet and live eggs station
Visit the Golf Club to experience an Iftar barbecue.
- Thursday, Saturday, Monday from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Adult 42sar / person
- For reservations, call 808-6161
Campus Diner, Harbor Restaurant, PURE
(IRC), and the Golf Club
For a Quick Fast Break visit the Campus Diner, Harbor Restaurant, PURE
(IRC), or the Golf Club.
- Quick Fast Break includes
- Dates, kibbeh, spring rolls or sambusek
- A choice of drinks, Arabic coffee