Stop the flu before it stops you!
Nov 08, 2020 - Dec 05, 2020
2020 has been a challenging year! With the cold and flu season arriving it has never been more important to protect yourself, your family, friends and colleagues, as well as the healthcare system by receiving a flu vaccination. KAUST Health have arranged for KAUST residents, employees and students to have their annual flu vaccination during the month of November.
Get your Flu vaccine safely this year by appointment only
- Weekdays: November 8 to December 3 - 5:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturdays: November 14 to December 5 - 08:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- New for 2020: Due to COVID-19 mitigation measures, appointments are essential – no walk-ins will be accepted
- The Flu Vaccine is available and free for all KAUST residents, employees and students
- To make an appointment you must be registered with KAUST Health and have an active MRN number
- Please bring your KAUST ID and your KAUST Health medical card, if you have one. If you do not have a medical card, bring your Iqama or National ID
To make an appointment please click here
For more information about the Flu Campaign, please visit the Flu Vaccine page on the KAUST Health website.
If you have any questions about the Flu Campaign or require any assistance, please contact our Patient Relations team.