Deadline for WISE Applications has been extended to April 15, 2021
WISE (Work Internship Student Experience)
WISE (Work Internship, Student Experience) is a four-week Internship program open to the children of KAUST residents who are in Grades 10-12 at TKS or another high school, or dependents who are undergraduate University students (and aged 25 and under).
WISE Interns have the opportunity to work in many departments, teams, and disciplines across the University – from web design to working as Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineers, from event planning to be a Moon Surface Imaging Analyst.
There are some key elements to the program each year:
- Skills Labs. These are held at TKS from Nov-Feb and help the potential WISE applicants to brush up on their resume-writing and interviewing skills.
- Internship Fair. This is held in March and is an opportunity for the Departments to share more information about the available Internships and for the potential WISE applicants to learn more about the Internships on offer.
- WISE Applications. The application window opens after the Internship Fair and runs for 2-3 weeks.
- WISE Interviews. The interviews are held in March/April and all offers are made by May.
- WISE Program. The program runs for a four week period during the school summer holidays.
WISE 2021 - Now Open for Applications
The 2021 program will run from July 25th to August 19th, 2021 and departments are invited to complete and submit their online proposal form, for internship opportunities for the WISE 2021 program.